Performs all technical, diagnostic, and therapeutic services offered by the Ultrasound division of the Radiology department. Performs other duties as assigned to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or a Registered Medical Sonographer or if newly registry-eligible with (ARRT) shall obtain registry within 90 days of hire
2. Must have attended a program in Ultrasound or have a level of expertise through on the job training that allows the performance of unsupervised quality studies.
3. Must be organized, have strong independent decision making skills and effective communication skills
4. Emergency and work load situations require the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
5. Must be able to take call and work varying shifts.
6. Must have current BLS certification
Primary Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Facility: East Cooper Medical Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Rotate
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.