Location: Austin, Texas
Internal Number: REQ-021514
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
You've got a passion for patient care. You're personable, professional, and able to multitask. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
This opportunity is full-time during first shift.
In this role, you will:
- Greet and check in patients as they enter the Patient Service Center.
- Answer the phone and direct calls as needed in a timely manner.
- Enter patients accurately into the laboratory computer systems.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Assist Phlebotomists with gathering tubes and supplies needed for drawing patients.
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control.
All you need is:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record for the past three years.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer and data entry skills
Bonus points if you've got:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!
We also want you to know:
This role will have routine access to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and security standards. Employees are expected only to access PHI when it is required to fulfill job duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.