Location: Nampa, Idaho
Come Join a team of hard working, compassionate, and experienced IR Technologist team at St. Luke's Health System in Meridian! We take to heart making a difference in our patients lives and strive each day to give them the best experience! Our team works together cohesively to accomplish the best care and provide a comfortable environment. St. Luke's has a rich culture and is a top 15 Health System nation wide! join the team that will help you grow your skills and achieve your goals!
key things to know about this position:
8-10 hour shifts depending on preference
$10,000 sign on bonus
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail of each procedure, including informed consent as well as pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient. Consult provider as needed.
- Assist provider during therapeutic and invasive procedures.
- Perform aseptic techniques per guidelines.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies and ensure accuracy of patient charges as required.
- Perform daily equipment inspections/calibrations. Participate in call rotation as needed.
- Performs the most advanced tasks with no supervision. Subject matter experience in interventional radiology. May perform quality control.
- Identify patient needs and determine priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Responsible for ensuring patient care needs are met through effective management of staffing resources and operations.
- Oversee general operation of assigned department including staffing. Lead and mentor others, acting as the first point of escalation. Provide peer-review feedback and maintain competencies of staff.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelors' degree in healthcare field or 4 additional years's of relevant experience in lieu of.
- Experience: 4 years' experience in interventional radiology.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification.
- Cardio Vascular (CV) registration or Vascular Intervention (VI) registration.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Ryan at email@example.com
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.